Walking Through The Darkness in Prayer by Lulu Raymond George
This book is a guided prayer journal. Prayers are on one side with space on the opposite side to record your prayer.
God talks to us every day, this is the perfect journal to record the things God says to you through prayer and His Word.
This book can be purchased on Amazon. Click on the link to purchase your copy https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Through-Darkness-Prayer-Raymond/dp/1519419252/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530402006&sr=8-1&keywords=walking+through+the+darkness+in+prayer.
Dr. Pastor Leonard Frieson, Brookston Missionary Baptist Church instructed the Changing Lives Prayer Line Prayer Warriors in the way to pray. See below the 7 instructions given.
1. Be specific and stand on the Word of God. Read Joshua 1:8
2. Ask God for what you want. Matthew 7:7-8
3. Be positive in your thinking. James 4:7; and 1 Peter 5:8
4. Guard your mind. Read 2 Corinthians 10:5; and Philippians 4:8
5. Meditate on God’s Word. Read Proverbs 4:20-22
6. Continually Thank God. Read Philippians 4:6
7. Make every prayer a statement of faith. Read Romans 12:3
Changing Lives Prayer Line invites all to come and join with us in prayer.
Prayer is very important in the life of the believer and is one way we communicate with the Lord our God.
To join us in prayer, please call 1-(641) 715-3580; access code 390519#.
If you have difficulty dialing in on the above number, then dial 1-(805) 360-1075 and follow the prompts.
Changing Lives Prayer Line (CLPL) is now 24 hours a day in 3 hour intervals. We are looking for dedicated leaders to lead the 12 noon, 3:00 pm and 12 midnight prayer times. If you feel lead of the Holy Spirit to lead these prayer hours, please contact Elder Patricia Price at (540) 667-6080 or (540) 303-3759 between the hours of 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time